C4PS-2510 SharePoint Developer
Position Title: SharePoint Developer
- Quantico, VA
Position Type: Full Time
Security Clearance Requirement: Secret
- Security + CE
Years of Experience: 5+ years Web Development
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, modify, develop, write and implement software programming applications to include Microsoft SharePoint.
- Support and/or installed software applications/operating systems shall be provided.
- Participate in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
- Perform SharePoint site development and administration to include content updates, troubleshooting, and integration support. Software development support shall be provided to integrate, adapt, and reverse engineer legacy COTS/(GOTS) applications onto the virtualized platform to support the theater and global operational mission.
- Maintain un-compiled software in C++, .NET, JAVA, PYTHON and Wise and maintain and modify organizational webpages.
- Compile software to support all Microsoft Operating Systems from Windows 2003/Windows XP to current.
- Develop “glue-ware” to support operational required client applications and security patches.
- Provide integration support to update the system’s architecture, supported software and/or networks.
- Port and adapt the system on to new Government-Furnished Equipment (GFE) provided hardware.
- Perform Security vulnerability assessments and integrate required security enhancement while maintaining application operational functionality.
- Lead the implementation of the proposed integration efforts to the system and update applicable documents as a result of a government representative approved Integration or Engineering changes.
- Perform Quality Assurance testing on ALL configuration changes shall be performed prior to modification of production system.
- Integrate application changes made to the system including patches and updates to ensure synchronization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology related field (preferred; not required); Or
- Certification listed above accepted in lieu of higher education; And
- Experience equal to degree level
- Microsoft SharePoint Designer (NIPR/SIPR/JWICS)
- Microsoft Visual Studio (NIPR/SIPR/JWICS)
- MS Visual Studio 2000-2015, MS SharePoint Designer 2010-2013, MS Office Visual Basic for applications 4-10, MS Team Foundation Server/Explorer, Adobe ColdFusion, Tortoise SVN, RoboHelp, NuMega FailSafe, Borland Pascal, Pen Dragon Forms
- SharePoint 2010
- SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint 2016
- IIS Server
- Nyntex Windows
- MS C#, MS C#.Net, MS Visual Basic 3-.Net, MS Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), MS Silverlight SDK, MS Lightswitch
- Security + CE
Years of Experience:
- 5+ years Web Development
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401K with Employer Contribution Matching
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company