C4PS-2510 SharePoint Developer
Position Title: SharePoint Developer
Position Type: Full Time
Security Clearance Requirement: Secret
- Security + CE
Years of Experience: 5+ years Web Development
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Due to the security of the network, this is an onsite position only. No telecommuting.
- SharePoint Developer works with Knowledge Management Team to drive knowledge transfer across the organization through maximizing the utilization of existing systems and available resources, such as but not limited to SharePoint.
- Developer will participate in evaluation, design, integration, documentation, and development of a SharePoint infrastructure supporting the USMC at the Pentagon.
- Developer must possess array of functional knowledge supporting global SharePoint operations and developments at multiple sites.
- Developer will be responsible for designing, building and maintaining significant SharePoint 2013/2016 enterprise applications.
- Provide core and shared infrastructure services application development and maintenance services.
- Implement IM/KM services to expand information sharing throughout USMC, add, modify, and delete functionality based on client requirements, upgrade and support tools as newer versions are released, improve application and Web performance, and migrate legacy applications and Web services to core and shared infrastructure services.
- Troubleshoot SharePoint issues for other users if applicable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology related field (preferred; not required); Or
- Certification listed above accepted in lieu of higher education; And
- Experience equal to degree level
- Significant SharePoint 2013/2016 Developer Experience
- Preferred past experience supporting DOD
- Microsoft SharePoint Designer (NIPR/SIPR/JWICS)
- Microsoft Visual Studio (NIPR/SIPR/JWICS)
- MS Visual Studio 2000-2015, MS SharePoint Designer 2010-2013, MS Office Visual Basic for applications 4-10, MS Team Foundation Server/Explorer, Adobe ColdFusion, Tortoise SVN, RoboHelp, NuMega FailSafe, Borland Pascal, Pen Dragon Forms
- IIS Server
- Nyntex Windows
- MS C#, MS C#.Net, MS Visual Basic 3-.Net, MS Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), MS Silverlight SDK, MS Lightswitch
- Security + CE
Years of Experience:
- 5+ years Web Development
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401K with Employer Contribution Matching
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company