C4PS-2510 Networking On-The-Move (NOTM) Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Position Title: Networking On-The-Move (NOTM) Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Location: Camp LeJeune, NC
Position Type: Full-time
Security Clearance Requirement: Secret
- CompTIA Security+
Years of Experience:
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Networking On-The-Move (NOTM) Subject Matter Expert is responsible for providing C4I systems support to military units via on-site and remote efforts. This support includes the set-up, configuration, operation, troubleshooting and maintenance for the NOTM ground combat vehicle (GCV) and assault amphibious vehicle (AAV) variants. These support efforts are provided to military units while deployed, in garrison, in preparation of, and while participating in major exercises and contingency operations.
- Able to provide highly specialized system interoperability and integration support, including over-the shoulder training and troubleshooting for multiple fielded C4I systems and associated tactical networks to Marines deployed and in garrison.
- Familiarity with operation and technical support of NOTM, Tactical Radio, VideoScout, and SATCOM family of systems (FoS).
- Working knowledge of the administration and troubleshooting of Cisco routing and switching, TCP/IP, UDP, QoS, ACLs, WAN, VTP, Multicast, EIGRP, IPSEC, DMVPNs, VOIP, and Radio over IP.
- Software experience with Windows 10, HBSS, and common network administration programs including terminal emulators and packet analyzers.
- Experience working with virtualization technologies such as Vmware and vSphere.
- General knowledge of a Network Operations Center, Command Center and the tactical utilization of C4I systems.
- General knowledge of Command Center operations and tactical utilization of C4I systems.
- Certification listed above accepted in lieu of higher education: And
- Experience equal to degree level
- Effective communicator of highly technical information
- Technical writing experience
- Adaptable to fluid environment
- CCENT, CCNA or college level education in network administration and security
- CompTIA Security+
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401K with Employer Contribution Matching
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company