C4PS-2504 Subject Matter Expert
Position Title: Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Location: Shaw AFB, SC (Deployable to the UAE for 120 day rotation).
Position Type: Full-Time
Security Clearance Requirement: Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI)
- CCNA; and
- Security +
Years of Experience: minimum 3+ years experience in computer maintenance field
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform analysis and recommend updates, enhancements or replacements to extend the life or improve reliability of the equipment in support of critical equipment or equipment no longer supportable by repair or replacement.
- Report property identified as excess and unserviceable to the appointed government representative for disposition instructions.
- Transport hardware when required by government appointed representative.
- Provide support for network operations.
- Provide support for the end to end system for the network to include layer 2 and 3 devices, encryption devices.
- Perform and manage all communications security (COMSEC) related activities required to operate and maintain required encryption devices.
- Support all circuit actions.
- Support in ensuring a secure operating environment by monitoring network administration access and adherence to established policies and procedures is required.
- Provide support for all Audio, Visual and Video Teleconferencing Systems for day to day operations, maintenance, upgrades, projects, and system outages.
- Provide support in testing and building platforms for connecting multiple sites.
- Provide support in conducting site surveys to recommend new solutions to include diagrams and compatibility with existing architecture and configuration management base lines.
- Support in the maintenance of projection components, audio-video matrix system; and VTC systems and cameras.
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- Certification listed above accepted in lieu of higher education; And
- Experience equal to degree level
- Experience with Video Teleconference (VTC) support.
- Experience with client services (Admin Tech)
- Diagnostic skills.
- Troubleshoot network issues quickly by identifying the sources of problems.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and with written documentation.
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate with network users and other information system professionals.
- CCNA; and
- Security +
Years of Experience:
- minimum 3+ years experience in computer maintenance field
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401K with Employer Contribution Matching
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company