C4PS-2505 Voice Networks Technician
Position Title: Voice Network Technician
Location: Miami, FL
Position Type: Full-Time
Security Clearance Requirement: Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI)
- CompTIA Security +; Or
- CCNA Security;
Years of Experience: minimum 2 years experience in field or related area
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Meets with other department contacts to plan and coordinate new and upgraded cabling and telecommunications equipment for all systems.
- Installs, tests, maintains and repairs key telephone systems and electronic private automatic branch exchange equipment.
- Installs, maintains and repairs distribution racks, interconnecting and distribution cables, terminals intrusion alarms, alerting devices, grounding, and wiring on a variety of signaling and communications systems.
- Maintains current telephone line terminations records and prepares written work reports.
- Responds to emergency calls in the event of a system failure.
- Associates Degree; And
- 2 years experience in field or related area
- Diagnostic skills.
- Troubleshoot network issues quickly by identifying the sources of problems; hardware, software or network.
- Must have good analytical and problem-solving skills to assess network performance and recommended changes.
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate with network users and other information system professionals.
Minimum Training/Certification requirements (DOD 8570.01-M - IAT Level I):
- Baseline Certification
- CompTIA Security+; Or
- CCNA Security
- Computing Environment
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Collaboration
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401K with Employer Contribution Matching
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company