C4PS-2505 Voice Networks Technician
Position Title: Voice Network Technician
Location: Miami, FL
Position Type: Full-Time
Security Clearance Requirement: Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI)
- CompTIA Security +; Or
- CCNA Security;
Years of Experience: minimum 2 years experience in field or related area
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Operate, maintain, program and lifecycle all secure and non-secure voice networks consisting of user telephone instruments to include plain telephone systems, secure telephone equipment, Sectera Viper instruments and voice-over-IP (VoIP) network instruments.
- Install and maintain telecommunications lines for analog phones; for example CENTRIX and VoIP Analog.
- Plan, program, incorporate and maintain CISCO Call Manager features
- Plan, program, incorporate and maintain a variety of collaboration support services: call processing, voice mail, contract center, emergency response and integrated computing systems.
- Maintain DoD security policies to include, but not limited to incorporation of Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), for all secure and non-secure voice networks that includes call management systems, secure and unsecure phones.
- Operate and maintain the voice VM Ware environment.
- Perform all technical processes associated with add, move and change requirements, which include patching, port assignments, database updates.
- Associates Degree; And
- 2 years experience in field or related area
- Diagnostic skills.
- Troubleshoot network issues quickly by identifying the sources of problems; hardware, software or network.
- Must have good analytical and problem-solving skills to assess network performance and recommended changes.
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate with network users and other information system professionals.
Minimum Training/Certification requirements (DOD 8570.01-M - IAT Level I):
- Baseline Certification
- CompTIA Security+; Or
- CCNA Security
- Computing Environment
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Collaboration
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401K with Employer Contribution Matching
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company