C4PS-2510 Fires C4I Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Position Title: Fires C4I Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Location: Camp LeJeune, NC
Position Type: Full-time
Security Clearance Requirement: Secret
- CompTiA Security+
Years of Experience:
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Fires C4I Subject Matter Expert is responsible for providing C4I systems support to military units via on-site and remote efforts. This support includes the set-up, configuration, operation, troubleshooting and maintenance for the Advanced Field Artillery Tactical Data System (AFATDS) and other systems that communicate or interoperate with it. These support efforts are provided to military units while deployed, in garrison, in preparation of, and while participating in major exercises and contingency operations.
- Able to provide highly specialized system interoperability and integration support, including over-the shoulder training and troubleshooting for multiple fielded Fires C4I systems and associated tactical networks to Marines deployed and in garrison.
- Familiarity with operation and technical support of one or more of the following additional fire systems: Target Handoff System version 2 (THSv2), Modeled Meteorological Information Manager (MMIM), Joint Automated Deep Operations Coordination System (JADOCS), and Family of Target Acquisition Systems (FTAS) to include AN/TPQ-46 and LCMR radars.
- Working knowledge of the administration and troubleshooting of digital tactical networks over LAN, VHF, UHF, HF, and SATCOM.
- Software experience with Windows 10 and common network administration programs including terminal emulators and packet analyzers.
- General knowledge of Command Center operations and tactical utilization of Fires C4I systems, preferably with a background in either Fire Direction Center or Fire Support Coordination Center.
- Certification listed above accepted in lieu of higher education: And
- Experience equal to degree level
- Self-starter with great initiative
- Team player
- Effective communicator of highly technical information
- Technical writing experience
- Adaptable to fluid environments
- Willingness to travel to austere environments and aboard Navy Ships for up to a month at a time.
- CompTiA Security+
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401K with Employer Contribution Matching
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company