C4PS-2504 Network Administrator
Position Title: Network Administrator
Location: Shaw Air Force Base, SC
Position Type: Full Time
Security Clearance Requirement: Active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI)
- CCNA; And
Years of Experience: minimum 3 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide support for the network operations.
- Conduct analysis, recommendation, installation, configuration, monitoring, O&M of hardware and software to continuously maintain and enhance organizational networks/domains.
- Support the end to end system for the network to include but not limited to facility cable plant, layer 2 and 3 devices, intrusion detection system (IDS), encryption devices, modeling and simulation, configuration management.
- Perform and manage all communications security (COMSEC) related activities required to operate and maintain required encryption devices.
- Support all circuit actions.
- Support in ensuring a secure operating environment by monitoring network administration access and adherence to established policies and procedures is required.
- Support technical staff assistance of all assigned projects pertaining to network inter-operability and integration requirements.
- Support desktop/server and software network connectivity.
- Support software and firmware maintenance on network devices is required.
- Support account management, work with the Information Systems Management (ISM) and provide support in the detection of network problems.
- Perform and resolve problems associated with hardware and network systems and support the USAFCENT network monitoring and analysis tools.
- Certification listed above accepted in lieu of higher education; And
- Experience equal to degree level
- Diagnostic skills.
- Troubleshoot network issues quickly by identifying the sources of problems.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and with written documentation.
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate with network users and other information system professionals.
- Project management skills to ensure that new installations or network upgrades do not disrupt normal work. Prior technology VoIP implementation and support experience with Enterprise type accounts.
- Proven success with strategic planning, process re-engineering and project management.
- Able to effectively manage staff, meet deadlines and tight time constraints.
Certifications – CCNA, Security+
Experience – Minimum of 3 years
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401K with Employer Contribution Matching
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company