C4PS-2505 Computer Network Defense - ACAS Specialist
Position Title: Computer Network Defense – ACAS Specialist
Location: Miami, FL
Position Type: Full-Time
Security Clearance Requirement: Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI)
- CISSP; Or
- Certified Ethical Hacker
Years of Experience:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Investigate and analyze new threats, vulnerabilities, and exploits. This includes documenting and developing countermeasures using the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS).
- Identify security impacts to the ACAS capability.
- Review and diagnose enclave security practices and use of Vulnerability Management System to define security status.
- Develop Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) for ACAS processes.
- Provide direct support to define system support requirements in order to support the ACAS suite of software tools in support of configuration management and sustainment.
- Conduct testing of new ACAS technologies and develop documentation to meet suspense dates.
- Determines Enterprise Information Assurance (IA) and security standards.
- Develops and implements IA/security standards and procedures.
- Coordinates, develops, and evaluates security programs for an organization.
- Recommends IA/security solutions to support customers’ requirements.
- Identifies, reports, and resolves security violations.
- Establishes and satisfies IA and security requirements based upon the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands.
- Supports customers at the highest levels in the development and implementation of doctrine and policies.
- Applies know-how to government and commercial common user systems, as well as to dedicated special purpose systems requiring specialized security features and procedures.
- Performs analysis, design, and development of security features for system architectures.
- Analyzes and defines security requirements for computer systems which may include mainframes, workstations, and personal computers.
- Designs, develops, engineers, and implements solutions that meet security requirements.
- Provides integration and implementation of the computer system security solution.
- Analyzes general IA-related technical problems and provides basic engineering and technical support in solving these problems.
- Performs vulnerability/risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle.
- Ensures that all information systems are functional and secure.
- Performs basic vulnerability scans using vendor utility tools. Monitors security audit and intrusion detection system logs for system and network anomalies.
- Investigates and/or escalates security violations, attempts to gain unauthorized access, virus infections that may affect the network or other event affecting security.
- Assists in providing engineering analysis, design and support for firewalls, routers, networks and operating systems.
- Assists in performing product evaluations and recommends products/services for network security.
- Validates and tests basic security architecture and design solutions to produce detailed engineering specifications with recommended vendor techniques.
- Develops, tests and operates firewalls, intrusion detection systems, enterprise anti-virus systems and software deployment tools.
- Assists in the review and recommends the installation, modification or replacement of hardware or software components and any configuration changes that affect security.
- Assists in providing oversight and enforcement of security directives, orders, standards, plans and procedures at server sites.
- Certifications listed above accepted in lieu of higher education; And
- Experience equal to degree level
- Certified Ethical Hacker/OS Certification, CND-IR.
- Experience working with internet, web, application and network security techniques.
- Experience working with relevant operating system security.
- Experience working with leading firewall, network scanning and intrusion detection products and authentication technologies.
- Experience working with federal regulations related to information security.
- Experience working with NIST Special Publications and C&A process methodology.
- Strong written and oral communications skills
Minimum Certification requirements( DOD 8570.01-M - IAT Level III):
- Baseline Certification
- Certified Information System Security Professional(CISSP) or
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
- Computing Environment
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401K with Employer Contribution Matching
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company